Amazon Quiz Answers for Amazon Carnival Pictionary Quiz. Apart from the daily Amazon Quiz, Amazon India also holds some additional quizzes, and today’s Amazon Carnival Pictionary Quiz is one of them. As always, Amazon will ask questions, and you’ll have to answer them correctly to gain the eligibility of winning the reward. There are four questions in this quiz & all questions are based on Amazon services.
I bet you; you’ll love to know that there is a total of 1(one) participant(s) who can be winners. If you’re lucky, you can also win this quiz with the help of all answers given below. Play today’s Amazon Carnival Pictionary Quiz & get a chance to enter the Carnival Edition Quiz lucky draw to Win Rs. 100,000 as Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon Quizzes are one of the best ways to increase general knowledge.
Friends Amazon is announcing Daily Quizzes for a very long time & making all happy. If You Want to Win this Amazon Carnival Pictionary Quiz. Then You’re Are at The Correct Website. You’ll Find All the Correct Answers to Every Question Asked in this Quiz.
- 1 How to Play This Amazon Carnival Pictionary Quiz – 19 March 2021
- 2 Amazon Carnival Pictionary Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 100,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- 3 Details Of Amazon Carnival Pictionary Quiz 19th March 2021
- 4 Terms & Conditions of Amazon Carnival Pictionary Quiz – Win Rs. 100,000 Amazon Pay Balance
How to Play This Amazon Carnival Pictionary Quiz – 19 March 2021
The Answer is simple you can follow below few steps to participate in this quiz.
Step 2. Open the App & Sign in with Your Existing Amazon Account or Create a New Account.
Step 3. Tap On the Top Left Corner & Find Program & Features and Tap on that.
Step 4. Then Select Fun zone and Find Amazon Carnival Pictionary Quiz.
Step 5. Select the Quiz & Answers All Quiz Question properly to Enter in Lucky Draw & get a chance to Win Rs. 100,000 Amazon Pay Balance.
Amazon Carnival Pictionary Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 100,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Answer 1 – (b) Jim Parsons
- Answer 2 – (a) Jordan Belfort
- Answer 3 – (c) Srinivasa Ramanujan
- Answer 4 – (c) Kalpana Chawla
- Answer 5 – (b) Salim Moizuddin Abdul Ali
Question 1. Name this actor, who is famous for his role in “The Big Bang Theory”
Answer : (b) Jim Parsons
Question 2. American former Stockbroker and now Author who is also famously known as “The Wolf of Wallstreet”
Answer : (a) Jordan Belfort
Question 3. Indian mathematician who was known as “The man who knew the infinit.
Answer : (c) Srinivasa Ramanujan
Question 4. First woman of Indian origin to go to space.
Answer : (c) Kalpana Chawla
Question 5. Indian ornithologist and naturalist. He is referred to as the “Birdman of India”.
Answer : (b) Salim Moizuddin Abdul Ali
Also See :-
Details Of Amazon Carnival Pictionary Quiz 19th March 2021
|Quiz||Amazon Carnival Pictionary Quiz
|Quiz Time-Period||19th March to 23rd March|
|Quiz Prize||Rs. 100,000 as Amazon Pay Balance
|Winner Announcement||23rd March 2021|
|Total Winner||1 winners
Terms & Conditions of Amazon Carnival Pictionary Quiz – Win Rs. 100,000 Amazon Pay Balance
1. This Contest will commence on 19th March, 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 23rd March, 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (questions) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and only 1 (one) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Amazon Pay Balance of Rs. 100,000/- each. (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
We Hope that this Amazon Carnival Pictionary Quiz Will Lucky For You