Amazon Quiz Today , Amazon Quiz Answers , Amazon Daily Quiz Today Answers , Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers , Amazon Today Quiz Answers , Amazon Quiz Answers Today , Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers – Hi dear, Amazon Amazon Daily Quiz (8 AM-12 PM) is Live Now on Amazon App. Every Indian Can Participate & Play this Amazon Daily Quiz just by going in amazon app in their smartphone. Here You’ll find all answers of Amazon’s Daily Quiz to Win Rs. 10000 Amazon Pay Balance. Friends Amazon is announcing Daily Quizzes for a very long time & making all happy. If You Want to Win this Amazon Daily Quiz Then You’re Are at The Correct Website. You’ll Find All Correct Answers of Every Question Asked in this Quiz.
How to Play Amazon Daily Quiz – 3rd Feb 2021
The Answer is simple you can follow below few steps to participate in this quiz.
Step 2. Open App & Sign in with Your Existing Amazon Account or Create a New Account.
Step 3. Tap On the Top Left Corner & Find Program & Features and Tap on that.
Step 4. Then Select Fun zone and Find Amazon Daily Quiz.
Step 5. Select the Quiz & Answers All Quiz Question properly to Enter in Lucky Draw & get a chance to Win Rs. 10000 Amazon Pay Balance.
Details Of Amazon Daily Quiz :
- Quiz Prize – Win Rs. 10000 Amazon Pay Balance.
- Quiz Time Period – 3rd Feb (08:00:01 AM) to till Same day (11:59:59 AM) 2021.
- Winner will Announce on – 3rd Feb 2021.
Also, See – Amazon Smartphone Mania Spin & win Quiz Answers
Also, See – Amazon Cadbury Silk Mousse Quiz Answers
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers 3rd February – Win Rs. 10000 Amazon Pay Balance
Question 1 – Which famous gentleman whose birthday is in January, was Mayor of Kolkata from August 1930- April 1931, succeeded by Bidhan Chandra Roy?
Answer : Subhash Chandra Bose
Question 2 – Chandrikapersad Santokhi, the Chief Guest of the 2021 Republic Day parade, is the President of which country?
Answer : Suriname
Question 3 – India batted the 2nd most overs in the 4th innings to draw a Test in Australia this century at the SCG, which country leads this list?
Answer : South Africa, Adelaide
Question 4 – Which holiday is associated with this picture?
Answer : Easter Sunday
Question 5 – Belonging to the rodent family, what kind of animals are these?
Answer : Prairie dogs
Also, See – Amazon Redmi 9 Power Quiz Answers
Also, See – Amazon Samsung Galaxy s21 Quiz Answers
Terms & Conditions of Amazon Daily Quiz – Win Rs. 10000 Amazon Pay Balance
1. This Contest will be available from 3rd February , 2021 (08:00:01 a.m.) (IST) to till the same day (11:59:59 a.m.) (IST) only (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of only 3 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Win Rs. 10000 Amazon Pay Balance. (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
We Hope That This Amazon daily Quiz Will Lucky For You…