Amazon Quiz Today , Amazon Quiz Answers , Amazon Daily Quiz Today Answers , Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers , Amazon Today Quiz Answers , Amazon Quiz Answers Today , Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers – Hi dear, Amazon Amazon Daily Quiz (8 AM-12 PM) is Live Now on Amazon App. Every Indian Can Participate & Play this Amazon Daily Quiz just by going in amazon app in their smartphone. Here You’ll find all answers of Amazon’s Daily Quiz to Win Rs. 5000 Amazon Pay Balance. Friends Amazon is announcing Daily Quizzes for a very long time & making all happy. If You Want to Win this Amazon Daily Quiz Then You’re Are at The Correct Website. You’ll Find All Correct Answers of Every Question Asked in this Quiz.
If you’re searching for amazon quiz answers Don’t forgot to search – Amazon Daily Quiz Answers QuizmeHelp or Amazon quiz answers QuizmeHelp or Amazon QuizmeHelp
How to Play Amazon Daily Quiz – 8th Feb 2021
The Answer is simple you can follow below few steps to participate in this quiz.
Step 2. Open App & Sign in with Your Existing Amazon Account or Create a New Account.
Step 3. Tap On the Top Left Corner & Find Program & Features and Tap on that.
Step 4. Then Select Fun zone and Find Amazon Daily Quiz.
Step 5. Select the Quiz & Answers All Quiz Question properly to Enter in Lucky Draw & get a chance to Win Rs. 5000 Amazon Pay Balance.
Details Of Amazon Daily Quiz :
- Quiz Prize – Win Rs. 5000 Amazon Pay Balance.
- Quiz Time Period – 8th Feb (08:00:01 AM) to till Same day (11:59:59 AM) 2021.
- Winner will Announce on – 9th Feb 2021.
- Total Winner – 5 Winner.
Also, See – Amazon Oppo Reno5 Pro 5G Quiz Answers
Also, See – Amazon Smartphone Mania Spin & win Quiz Answers
Also, See – Amazon Elle Watch 75 Years Quiz Answers
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers 8th February – Win Rs. 5000 Amazon Pay Balance
Question 1 – India’s highest meteorological centre has recently been opened in which place?
Answer : Leh
Question 2 – In which country’s national anthem was the phrase ‘young and free’ changed to ‘one and free’?
Answer : Australia
Question 3 – Unicas, a joint venture between Cashaa and the United Multistate co-op society, is the world’s first physical bank for what?
Answer : Crypto currencies
Question 4 – With which Apple product are you most likely to use this ‘pencil’?
Answer : iPad
Question 5 – Name this piece of cutlery that has been used in the Asian countries since the ancient times?
Answer : Chopsticks
Also, See – Amazon Redmi 9 Power Quiz Answers
Also, See – Amazon Samsung Galaxy s21 Quiz Answers
Also, See – Amazon Cadbury Silk Mousse Quiz Answers
Terms & Conditions of Amazon Daily Quiz 8th February 2021 – Win Rs. 5000 Amazon Pay Balance
1. This Contest will be available from 8th February , 2021 (08:00:01 a.m.) (IST) to till the same day (11:59:59 a.m.) (IST) only (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of only 5 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Win Rs. 5000 Amazon Pay Balance. (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
We Hope That This Amazon 8th February Quiz Will Lucky For You…