Amazon Guess The Song Quiz is Now Live on the Amazon India app. There are five questions involved in this quiz & all questions are based on Basic General Question. One thing you’ll love to know that there are a total of 100(one hundred) participants who can be the winner. It means that you can also win this quiz with the help of all answers are given below. Play today’s Amazon Guess The Song Quiz & get a chance to enter in the lucky draw to win Rs. 1000 Amazon Pay balance. Amazon Guess Song Quiz is one of the best ways to gain knowledge.
Friends Amazon is announcing Daily Quizzes for a very long time & making all happy. If You Want to Win this Amazon Guess The Song Quiz, Then You’re Are at The Correct Website. You’ll Find All the Correct Answers to Every Question Asked in this Quiz.
How to Play This Amazon Guess The Song Quiz – 27 Feb 2021
The Answer is simple you can follow below few steps to participate in this quiz.
Step 2. Open the App & Sign in with Your Existing Amazon Account or Create a New Account.
Step 3. Tap On the Top Left Corner & Find Program & Features and Tap on that.
Step 4. Then Select Fun zone and Find Amazon Guess The Song Quiz.
Step 5. Select the Quiz & Answers All Quiz Question properly to Enter in Lucky Draw & get a chance to Win Rs. 1000 Amazon Pay balance.
Amazon Guess The Song Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 1000 Pay Balance
- Answer 1 – (d) Mile Sur Mera Tumhara
- Answer 2 – (d) Channa Mereya
- Answer 3 – (d) Jag Ghoomeya
- Answer 4 – (a) Teri Mitti
- Answer 5 – (a) Yes
Question 1 – The first version of this iconic song was released on 15th August 1988. It was also remade for the movie Street Dancer 3D. Name the song
Answer : (a) Mile Sur Mera Tumhara
Question 2 – This famous Arijit Singh song from Ae Dil Hai Mushkil was also sung by Coldplay during their concert in Mumbai. Guess the song
Answer : (d) Channa Mereya
Question 3 – This beautiful song from the movie ‘Sultan’ , gave Neha Bhasin the Filmfare Award for Best Female Playback Singer. Name the song
Answer : (d) Jag Ghoomeya
Question 4 – “Aye meri zameen afsoss nahi, Jo tere liye sau dard sahe” – are memorable lyrics from which song written by Manoj Muntashir?
Answer : (a) Teri Mitti
Question 5 – Can you book movie tickets on Amazon?
Answer : (a) Yes
Also See :-
Details Of Amazon Guess The Song Quiz 27 Feb 2021
- Quiz Prize – Win Rs. 1000 Amazon Pay Balance.
- Quiz Time Period – 26th Feb to 11th March 2021.
- Winner will Announce on – 12th March 2021.
- Total Winner – 100 Winner.
Terms & Conditions of Amazon Guess The Song Quiz – Win Rs. 1000 (Pay Balance)
1. This Contest will commence on 26th February, 2021 from 06:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 11th March, 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (questions) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and only 100 (one hundred) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for win Flat Rs. 1000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
We Hope that this Amazon Guess The Song Quiz Will Lucky For You