Amazon The March Quiz is Now Live on the Amazon India app. There are five questions involved in this quiz & all questions are based on Basic General Question. One thing you’ll love to know that there are a total of 6(six) participants who can be the winner. It means that you can also win this quiz with the help of all answers are given below. Play today’s Amazon March Quiz & get a chance to enter in the lucky draw to win Rs. 15000 Amazon Pay balance.
Friends Amazon is announcing Daily Quizzes for a very long time & making all happy. If You Want to Win this Amazon March Quiz, Then You’re Are at The Correct Website. You’ll Find All the Correct Answers to Every Question Asked in this Quiz.
How to Play This Amazon The March Quiz – 1st March 2021
The Answer is simple you can follow below few steps to participate in this quiz.
Step 2. Open the App & Sign in with Your Existing Amazon Account or Create a New Account.
Step 3. Tap On the Top Left Corner & Find Program & Features and Tap on that.
Step 4. Then Select Fun zone and Find Amazon The March Quiz.
Step 5. Select the Quiz & Answers All Quiz Question properly to Enter in Lucky Draw & get a chance to Win Rs. 15000 Amazon Pay balance.
Amazon The March Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 15000 Pay Balance
- Answer 1 – (a) Sabarmati.
- Answer 2 – (b) Shashi Tharoor.
- Answer 3 – (c) International Day of Happiness.
- Answer 4 – (a) Lathmar Holi.
- Answer 5 – (a) Captain Marvel.
Question 1 – Mahatma Gandhi started the famous Dandi March on the 12th of March from his ashram on the banks of which river?
Answer : (a) Sabarmati.
Question 2 – One of the authors of the book on cricket, ‘Shadows Across the Playing Field’ , which author cum politician was born on 9th March, 1956?
Answer : (b) Shashi Tharoor.
Question 3 – “Keep Calm. Stay Wise. Be Kind” is the 2021 theme of which annual day that is observed every year on 20th March?
Answer : (c) International Day of Happiness.
Question 4 – On March 23rd, 2021 which unique celebration will take place in Barsana, where women hit men with sticks as they shield themselves?
Answer : (a) Lathmar Holi.
Question 5 – Based on the story of Carol Danvers, who would play a key role in defeating Thanos, what Marvel movie released in March 2019?
Answer : (a) Captain Marvel.
Also See :-
Details Of Amazon The March Quiz – 1st March 2021
- Quiz Prize – Win Rs. 15000 Amazon Pay Balance.
- Quiz Time Period – 1st March to 31st March 2021.
- Winner will Announce on – 31st March 2021.
- Total Winner – 6 Winner.
Terms & Conditions of Amazon The March Quiz – Win Rs. 15000 (Pay Balance)
1. This Contest will commence on 1st March, 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 31st March, 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (questions) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and only 6 (six) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for win Flat Rs. 15000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
We Hope that this Amazon March Quiz Will Lucky For You