Amazon National Science Day Quiz is Now Live on the Amazon India app. There are five questions involved in this quiz & all questions are based on Indian Science & Scientist. One thing you’ll love to know that there are a total of 5 participants who can be the winner. It means that you can also win this quiz with the help of all answers are given below. Play today’s Amazon National Science Day Quiz & get a chance to enter in the lucky draw to win Rs. 20000 Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon National Science Day Quiz is one of the best ways to gain knowledge.
Friends Amazon is announcing Daily Quizzes for a very long time & making all happy. If You Want to Win this Amazon National Science Day Quiz, Then You’re Are at The Correct Website. You’ll Find All the Correct Answers to Every Question Asked in this Quiz.
How to Play This Amazon National Science Day Quiz – 27 Feb 2021
The Answer is simple you can follow below few steps to participate in this quiz.
Step 2. Open the App & Sign in with Your Existing Amazon Account or Create a New Account.
Step 3. Tap On the Top Left Corner & Find Program & Features and Tap on that.
Step 4. Then Select Fun zone and Find Amazon National Science Day Quiz
Step 5. Select the Quiz & Answers All Quiz Question properly to Enter in Lucky Draw & get a chance to Win Rs. 20000 Amazon Pay Balance.
Amazon National Science Day Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 20000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Answer 1 – (c) Kolkata
- Answer 2 – (b) Innovation
- Answer 3 – (b) DRDO
- Answer 4 – (d) Vikram Sarabhai
- Answer 5 – (c) Jagdish Chandra Bose
Question 1 – The Raman Effect was discovered while CV Raman was working in the Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science in which city?
Answer : (c) Kolkata
Question 2 – The theme for National Science Day 2021 is ‘Future of STI: Impact on Education, Skills and Work’. What does I in STI stand for?
Answer : (b) Innovation
Question 3 – After completing his degree in aeronautical engineering, which of these organisations did APJ Abdul Kalam join in 1958?
Answer : (b) DRDO
Question 4 – The Physical Research Laboratory in Ahmedabad founded in 1947, started researching cosmic rays, its operations began from whom residence?
Answer : (d) Vikram Sarabhai
Question 5 – Which Indian scientist developed the Galena detector, one of the early semiconductor devices?
Answer : (c) Jagdish Chandra Bose
Also See :-
Details Of Amazon National Science Day Quiz 27 Feb 2021
- Quiz Prize – Win Rs. 20000 Amazon Pay Balance.
- Quiz Time Period – 23rd Feb to 3rd March 2021.
- Winner will Announce on – 3rd March 2021.
- Total Winner – 5 Winner.
Terms & Conditions of Amazon National Science Day Quiz – Win Rs. 20000 (Pay Balance)
1. This Contest will commence on 23rd February, 2021 from 12:59:00 p.m. (IST) to 3rd March, 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (questions) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and only 5 (five) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Flat Rs. 20000/- Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
We Hope that this Amazon National Science Day Quiz Will Lucky For You