Amazon Quiz Answers for 14th March 2021. Amazon Quiz of day 14th March 2021 is Live Now on Amazon India app. There are total 5 questions involves in this quiz & all questions are based on Basic General Knowledge. One thing you’ll absolutely love to know that there are total 1 participant can be winner. It means that if you’re lucky then you can also win this quiz with help of all answers are given below. Play today’s 14th March amazon quiz & get a chance to enter the amazon quiz of day 14th March 2021 lucky draw to Win a iPhone 12 (128GB). Amazon Quizzes are one of the best way to increase general knowledge.
Friends Amazon is announcing Daily Quizzes for a very long time & making all happy. If You Want to Win this Amazon quiz of day Then You’re Are at The Correct Website. You’ll Find All Correct Answers of Every Question Asked in this Quiz.
How to Play This Amazon quiz of day – 14th March 2021
The Answer is simple you can follow below few steps to participate in this quiz.
Step 2. Open App & Sign in with Your Existing Amazon Account or Create a New Account.
Step 3. Tap On the Top Left Corner & Find Program & Features and Tap on that.
Step 4. Then Select Fun zone and Find Amazon Quiz of day.
Step 5. Select the Quiz & Answers All Quiz Question properly to Enter in Lucky Draw & get a chance to Win a iPhone 12 (128GB)
Amazon Quiz of day 14th March 2021 Answers – Win a iPhone 12 (128GB)
- Answer 1 – (a) Axar Patel
- Answer 2 – (d) London
- Answer 3 – (a) Lord Baden- Powel
- Answer 4 – (b) John Lenon
- Answer 5 – (d) Justice
Question 1 – Who took a total of 11 wickets in the second pink ball Test ever to be played in India?
Answer : (a) Axar Patel
Question 2 – The Westminister Magistrates’ Court in which city cleared the extradition of Nirav Modi to India?
Answer : (d) London
Question 3 – Founders Day is celebrated by scouts all over the world on 22nd February on whose birthday?
Answer : (a) Lord Baden- Powel
Question 4 – Who usually played the rhythm technique on this instrument in the Beatles?
Answer : (b) John Lenon
Question 5 – This kind of statue of a woman is often found in courthouses in order to represent what?
Answer : (d) Justice
Also See :-
Details Of Amazon 14th March 2021 Quiz :
|Quiz||Amazon Quiz of Day 14th March 2021|
|Quiz Prize||A iPhone 12 (128GB)|
|Quiz Period||Daily 12AM to 11:59PM|
|Winner Announcement On||15th March 2021|
|Total Winners||Only 1|
Terms & Conditions of Amazon Quiz of day 14th March 2021 – Win a iPhone 12 (128GB)
1. This Contest will be available from 14th March, 2021 (12:00 a.m.) (IST) to till the same day (11:59 p.m.) (IST) only (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant(s) will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a iPhone 12 (128GB). (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
We Hope That This Amazon quiz of day 14th March Will Lucky For You…