Amazon Quiz Answers for 8th March 2021. Amazon Quiz of day 8th March 2021 is Live Now on Amazon India app. There are total 5 questions involves in this quiz & all questions are based on Basic General Knowledge. One thing you’ll absolutely love to know that there are total 5 participant can be winner. It means that if you’re lucky then you can also win this quiz with help of all answers are given below. Play today’s 8th March amazon quiz & get a chance to enter the amazon quiz of day 8th March 2021 lucky draw to Win Rs. 5000 Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon Quizzes are one of the best way to increase general knowledge.
Friends Amazon is announcing Daily Quizzes for a very long time & making all happy. If You Want to Win this Amazon quiz of day Then You’re Are at The Correct Website. You’ll Find All Correct Answers of Every Question Asked in this Quiz.
How to Play This Amazon quiz of day – 8th March 2021
The Answer is simple you can follow below few steps to participate in this quiz.
Step 2. Open App & Sign in with Your Existing Amazon Account or Create a New Account.
Step 3. Tap On the Top Left Corner & Find Program & Features and Tap on that.
Step 4. Then Select Fun zone and Find Amazon Quiz of day.
Step 5. Select the Quiz & Answers All Quiz Question properly to Enter in Lucky Draw & get a chance to Win Rs. 5000 Amazon Pay Balance.
Amazon Quiz of day 8th March 2021 Answers – Win Rs. 5000
- Answer 1 – (a) Uttarakhand
- Answer 2 – (c) South Korea
- Answer 3 – (b) Pilot
- Answer 4 – (a) Emile Berliner
- Answer 5 – (c) Sydney Harbour Bridge
Question 1 – Rishiganga Hydroelectric Project, in news recently, is located in which Indian state?
Answer : (a) Uttarakhand
Question 2 – Which country recently unveiled a plan to build the world’s largest offshore wind power plant by 2030?
Answer : (c) South Korea
Question 3 – Ayesha Aziz from Kashmir recently became India’s youngest woman to become what, at the age of 25?
Answer : (b) Pilot
Question 4 – With which of these scientists, would you associate the invention of this device?
Answer : (a) Emile Berliner
Question 5 – Name this iconic landmark situated in Australia
Answer : (c) Sydney Harbour Bridge
Also See :-
Details Of Amazon 8th March 2021 Quiz :
- Quiz Prize – Win Rs. 5000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Quiz Time Period – Daily 12AM to 11:59PM
- Winner will Announce on – 9th March 2021.
- Total Winner – 5 Winner.
Terms & Conditions of Amazon Quiz of day 8th March 2021 – Win a OnePlus TV
1. This Contest will be available from 8th March, 2021 (12:00 a.m.) (IST) to till the same day (11:59 p.m.) (IST) only (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 5 participant(s) will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Flat Rs. 5000/- Amazon Pay Balance. (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
We Hope That This Amazon quiz of day 8th March Will Lucky For You…