Amazon The February Quiz is Live Now on Amazon India app. There are total 8 question in this quiz. Play this today’s Amazon February Quiz & get a chance to enter in lucky draw to win Rs. 20000 Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon February Quiz is one of the best way to gain knowledge.
Friends Amazon is announcing Daily Quizzes for a very long time & making all happy. If You Want to Win this Amazon February quiz Then You’re Are at The Correct Website. You’ll Find All Correct Answers of Every Question Asked in this Quiz.
How to Play This Amazon The February Quiz – 18 February 2021
The Answer is simple you can follow below few steps to participate in this quiz.
Step 2. Open App & Sign in with Your Existing Amazon Account or Create a New Account.
Step 3. Tap On the Top Left Corner & Find Program & Features and Tap on that.
Step 4. Then Select Fun zone and Find Amazon February Quiz.
Step 5. Select the Quiz & Answers All Quiz Question properly to Enter in Lucky Draw & get a chance to Win Rs. 20000 Amazon Pay Balance.
Amazon The February Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 20000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Answer 1 – (b) Valentine
- Answer 2 – (a) Haryana
- Answer 3 – (c) Indian Coast Guard
- Answer 4 – (b) Darwin
- Answer 5 – (c) CV Raman
- Answer 6 – (a) Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Answer 7 – (b) Gully Boy
- Answer 8 – (c) FW de Klerk
Question 1 – As per few sources, the oldest record of what being sent was a poem written by a French duke Charles to his wife in 1415?
Answer : (b) Valentine
Question 2 – For the first time in 34 years, the famous Surajkund Crafts Mela, held in which state has been cancelled?
Answer : (a) Haryana
Question 3 – Which of these organisations operating under the Ministry of Defence, celebrated its 45th raising day on February 1st, 2021?
Answer : (c) Indian Coast Guard
Question 4 – 12th February is celebrated as _______ day to observe the birth anniversary of the father of evolutionary biology. Fill in the blanks
Answer : (b) Darwin
Question 5 – National Science Day is observed on 28th February in India to commemorate the discovery of an effect named after which scientist?
Answer : (c) CV Raman
Question 6 – Tom Brady, a legendary American football player, created history by winning his 7th Superbowl. For which team did he win his 7th Superbowl?
Answer : (a) Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Question 7 – In February 2019, which of these Bollywood movies released that won a record 13 Filmfare Awards?
Answer : (b) Gully Boy
Question 8 – On February 2nd, 1990 the 30 year old ban on the African National Congress was lifted by which President?
Answer : (c) FW de Klerk
Details Of Amazon February Quiz 18 Feb 2021
- Quiz Prize – Win Rs. 20000 Amazon Pay Balance.
- Quiz Time Period – 12th Feb to 28th Feb 2021.
- Winner will Announce on – 1st March 2021.
- Total Winner – 1 Winner.
Terms & Conditions of Amazon The February Quiz – Win Rs. 20000 Amazon Pay Balance
1. This Contest will commence on 12th February, 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 28th February, 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 8 (question) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and only 1 (one) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Flat Rs. 20000/- Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
We Hope that this Amazon February Quiz will Lucky For You.
Best of Luck