Amazon Quiz Answers for Amazon World Maths Day Quiz. Apart from the daily Amazon Quiz, Amazon India also holds some additional quizzes, and today’s Amazon World Maths Day Quiz is one of them. As always, Amazon will ask questions, and you’ll have to answer them correctly to gain the eligibility of winning the reward. There are six questions in this quiz & all questions are based on Mathematics History.
I bet you; you’ll love to know that there is a total of 1(one) participant who can be winners. If you’re lucky, you can also win this quiz with the help of all answers given below. Play today’s Amazon World Maths Day Quiz & get a chance to enter the World Maths Day Quiz lucky draw to Win ₹20000 as Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon Quizzes are one of the best ways to increase general knowledge.
Friends Amazon is announcing Daily Quizzes for a very long time & making all happy. If You Want to Win this Amazon World Maths Day Quiz. Then You’re Are at The Correct Website. You’ll Find All the Correct Answers to Every Question Asked in this Quiz.
How to Play This Amazon World Maths Day Quiz – 15 March 2021
The Answer is simple you can follow below few steps to participate in this quiz.
Step 2. Open App & Sign in with Your Existing Amazon Account or Create a New Account.
Step 3. Tap On the Top Left Corner & Find Program & Features and Tap on that.
Step 4. Then Select Fun zone and Find Amazon World Maths Day Quiz.
Step 5. Select the Quiz & Answers All Quiz Question properly to Enter in Lucky Draw & get a chance to Win Flat ₹20000 as Amazon Pay Balance.
Amazon World Maths Day Quiz Answers – Win ₹20000
- Answer 1 – (a) Pi Day
- Answer 2 – (d) 3P
- Answer 3 – (b) John Nash
- Answer 4 – (a) Fields Medal
- Answer 5 – (c) Hardy & Ramanujan
- Answer 6 – (a) Shakuntala Devi
Question 1 – In 2019, UNESCO proclaimed that 14th March would be observed as International Day of Mathematics. 14th March is also celebrated as what?
Answer : (a) Pi Day
Question 2 – An organization called _ Learning also organizes World Maths Day- an international celebration of mathematics. Fill in the blanks
Answer : (d) 3P
Question 3 – In the movie ‘A Beautiful Mind’, Russell Crowe plays the role of which famous mathematician?
Answer : (b) John Nash
Question 4 – In 2018, New Delhi born Akshay Venkatesh won which of these awards, named in honour of a Canadian mathematician?
Answer : (a) Fields Medal
Question 5 – 1729- the smallest number that can be expressed as a sum of two cubes in two different ways is named after which two mathematicians?
Answer : (c) Hardy & Ramanujan
Question 6 – Puzzles to puzzle you’, ‘In the Wonderland of Numbers’ and ‘The Book of Numbers’ are all written by which mathematical genius?
Answer : (a) Shakuntala Devi
Also See :-
Details Of Amazon World Maths Day Quiz :
|Quiz||Amazon World Maths Day Quiz|
|Quiz Time-Period||13th March to 26th March|
|Quiz Prize||₹20000 as Amazon Pay Balance|
|Winner Announcement||27th March 2021|
Terms & Conditions of Amazon World Maths Day Quiz 15 March 2021 – Win ₹20000 as Amazon Pay Balance
1. This Contest will be available from 13th March, 2021 (12:00 a.m.) (IST) to till 26th March 2021 (11:59 p.m.) (IST) only (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 6 (six) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Amazon Pay Balance worth ₹20000. (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
We Hope That This Amazon World Maths Day Quiz Will Lucky For You…